CMIT is delighted to offer the new Microsoft MTA Windows Server Course. The Microsoft MTA Windows Server Course is a great entry-level credential that validates fundamental technology skills and knowledge among students and job-seekers who are pursuing a career in technology. MTA addresses a wide range of critical technology concepts with exams that are designed to assess and validate core technical concepts in three primary areas: Developer, Database, and IT Professional. This Microsoft MTA Windows Server Course prepares you Exam 98-349. MTA certifications address a wide spectrum of fundamental technical concepts, assess and validate core technical knowledge, and enhance technical credibility.
This Microsoft MTA Windows Server Course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flashcards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.