Web Programming eLearning course bundle
- Course Fee: £495
- eLearning course leading to certification by CMIT.
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- FlashCards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this Web Programming eLearning course?
- Web Developers, Mobile Developers, Software Engineers
- Web Designers, and those interested in web programming.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- None. It is however recommended that learners are fully familiar with windows and have experience with basic HTML or computer programming.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Web Programming eLearning course
Course 1: HTML Essentials
- Introduction, what HTML, HTML Resources, selecting a code editor and the relationships of HTML, CCS & java.
- The Structure of HTML Docs, DOCTYPE declaration, the structure of the head, body and Footer.
- How to format the page with paragraphs, emphasizing text and controlling line breaks.
- Structuring the content and the structure elements part 1 and 2.
- Adding links, images and other media sources.
- How to style the web pages.
- Learn how to create your own web page.
- The core concept and Syntax addressed.
- Getting a detailed handle on DOM (Document Object Mode).
- How working with libraries run, installing and using jQuery and how to modify web pages.
Course 3: CSS Essentials
- A detailed introduction to CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- Understanding the CSS Box model.
- Working with different types of page layouts.
- Using colours and backgrounds.
- Web Typography.
- How to work with links, lists and tables.
- The dynamic CSS3 properties.
Course 4: Introduction to Python
- Introduction into getting started on python.
- Working with Primitive data types.
- How to work with multiple assignments statements.
- How to convert types in Python.
- How to modify lists.
- Working on sorting and revising lists.
- How slicing lists work.