Adobe Photoshop eLearning Course
- Course Fee: £355
- eLearning course leading to certification by CMIT.
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
Adobe Photoshop is the world’s leading graphics software and the industry standard for image editing. In recent years with new creative cloud releases, it has become increasingly multifunctional for both print, digital and video.
Adobe Photoshop is at the core of all creative projects. Its functionality covers photo editing, digital painting, composition, and all areas of graphic design. Adobe can be used on desktop and iPad. The course is completed online, at your own time, at a location that suits you. You progress through the course materials and complete the online lessons and tests.
This Adobe Photoshop Course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat, or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- FlashCards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this Adobe Photoshop Course?
- Graphic designers, videographers, digital photographers.
- Web design professionals.
- People considering a career as a graphic or web designer.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Adobe Photoshop Course
Unit 1 Editing Images
- Instructors Introduction
- Course Introduction for Adobe photoshop.
- Using Open Images
- Get Familiar with Workspace on Adobe photoshop.
- A detailed explanation of the Zoom and Pan function
- Undo and Save function Part 1
- Undo and Save function Part 2
- Resize and Resolution
- How to Crop and Straighten
- Expanding the Canvas
- How to ensure basic Image Corrections
Unit 2 Layers, text and images
- Understand the Layer Basics of photoshop.
- How to Resize Layers in adobe photoshop.
- Learning how to add Text and Images.
- Different Layer effects and Styles.
- Photo Merge and Panoramic Images
- How to use Camera Raw
- Camera Raw Continued and Adjustment layers
- Learning the basic selection tool.
Unit 3 Advanced Editing
- Understanding Raw File XMP
- How to create a layer Mask.
- Puppet Warp and Alpha Channel
- Exploring Typography with Adobe fonts.
- How to differentiate between Vector Drawing Techniques
- How to use Advanced Compositing on adobe photoshop.
- Once you successfully pass the programme, you will receive a Certificate in Adobe Photoshop from CMIT.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.