Adobe Creative eLearning Course bundle
- Course Fee: £495
- eLearning course leading to certification by CMIT.
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This Adobe Creative eLearning Course bundle is for Design Professionals who wish to become skilled in the Adobe Creative software suite. The course covers the main Adobe applications: Photoshop, Premiere, Aftereffects, InDesign and Illustrator.
This Adobe Creative eLearning Course bundle includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- FlashCards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this Adobe Creative eLearning Course bundle?
- Graphic designers, Digital Designers.
- Anyone who works with the Adobe Creative Suite.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- None, however access to the adobe packages is essential.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Adobe Creative eLearning Course bundle
Unit 1: Adobe Illustrator
- Instructor and course introduction.
- Getting started looks at what vectors are, creating new documents and navigating the interface.
- Drawing and Manipulating Primitive Shapes along with additional tools.
- Drawing Custom Shapes Part 1-3 covered.
- Importing images and Understanding the layers and sublayer.
- Colour theory, in-depth dive into the colour palette and looking at creating colour swatches.
- Creating and Manipulating Gradients pt. 2 and 3.
- Looking at appearance palette and understanding Pathfinder palette.
- Drawing with Intent pt.1 and 2 and blending modes pt. 1 and 2.
- Introduction to typography and types of tools in illustrator.
- How to envelop warp and mesh along with Breaking text into an outline.
- Live Trace, Paint Brush, and Blob Brush and Exporting.
Unit 2: Adobe After Effects
- Getting started, course introduction, keyboard short cuts and tips and things to do before starting.
- General interface, starting a project and looking at basic animation using keyframes
- Keyframe interpolation and assistant along with renaming and composition.
- Soloing a layer for edits and continuing the interface looking at the toolbar, timeline panel, preferences and workspace features.
- Render and export.
- Importing Files from Bridge and Creating a New Composition along with Horizontal Type Tool and Guides.
- Controls, Effects and Presets for Titles and Logos.
- How to animate text, creating style, text layer with characters & paragraph panels while also previewing and applying and how to edit and import.
- Working with Shape Layers.
- Animating a Multimedia Presentation and animating photoshop layers.
- Working with masks including setup of a basic mask, refining and applying and creating a reflection.
- Distorting Objects with Puppet Tools and Using the Roto Brush Tool.
- Performing Color Correction and Creating Motion Graphics Templates.
Unit 3: Adobe InDesign
- Introduction and getting started.
- Understanding and applying colours.
- How pages work and typography focusing on term and definitions along with the text.
- Packing and Exporting for Web and Print and Principles of Design.
- Designing for Your Output and Advanced Techniques in InDesign.
- Lastly interactive InDesign and end of course review.
Unit 4: Adobe Premiere Pro
- Course introduction and Touring Adobe part 1 and 2.
- Setting up a project and how to import and organise media.
- Essential video editing skills and working with clips and markers.
- Multi-camera editing.
- How to work motion, sound and more.
Unit 5: Adobe Photoshop
- Getting started introduction, zoom and pan, how to resize, zoom and pan along with crop and straighten features.
- Layer and more looks at basics needed, styles, merging photos and adding text
- Editing, techniques and more
- Once you successfully pass the programme, you will receive a Certificate confirming your skills in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe AfterEffects, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop from CMIT.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.