Microsoft Office Training Bundle (365, 2019, 2016, 2013)
- Course Fee: £255
- Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- eLearning course leading to certification from Microsoft
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This course covers basic, intermediate, and advanced training of Microsoft Office 365, 2019, 2016, 2013. The course covers (1) using Word, (2) Excel, (3) PowerPoint, (4) Outlook, and (5) OneNote. Access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote available for 365, 2016 and 2013. Only Word and Excel is provided for 2019.
This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- FlashCards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this course?
- Users who are migrating to Microsoft Office 365 or using older versions.
- Students, or those new to the workforce, who wish to learn how to use this software program.
- Existing users of Microsoft Office 365, 2019, 2016, 2013 and wish to get more out of the program.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- You must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You must have access to the internet to complete the course.
- You need access to Microsoft Office 365, 2019, 2016, 2013 to complete practice for the courses.
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
This course provides training for basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Microsoft Office 365, 2019, 2016, 2013.
Module 1: Introduction to Office
- Accessing the services
- Office versions and features
- Online sign-up
Module 2: Word (365, 2019, 2016 & 2013)
- Word online overview
- Starting a document in word online
- Word saved to one drive
- Navigating word
- Tools and features
- Fonts attributes
- Lines and paragraphs
- Bullets numbering and styles
- Inserts pictures and tools
- Tables and formatting
- Sharing and templates
Module 3: Excel (365, 2019, 2016 & 2013)
- Excel Online Overview
- Getting Started with Excel
- Data Entry and Navigation
- Data Entry
- Data Entry and Formatting
- Intro to formulas
- Intermediate Formula and Table Format
- More Formula and Charts
- Sheets and Templates
Module 4: Powerpoint (365, 2016 & 2013)
- What is Powerpoint
- Screen Layout
- Entering and Formatting Text
- Layouts and Designs
- Inserting Objects
- Objects and Transitions
- Smart Art
- Notes Printing and Templates
Module 5: Outlook (365, 2016 & 2013)
- Intro to Outlook online
- Intro to Email accounts screen layout
- Configuring Outlook online
- Sending emails Outlook online
- Organization Outlook online
- Mail Rules In Outlook online
- Additional Mail options In outlook online
- Spam and Junk Outlook online
Module 6: OneNote Online (365, 2016 & 2013)
- What is OneNote
- OneNote screen Overview
- OneNote desktop
- Drawing tools with OneNote
- Send to OneNote
- Media with OneNote
- Once you successfully pass the programme(s), you will be able to download a CMIT Digital Certificate of Completion. This can be accessed via the Progress Reports section located on the top right side of your eLearning platform.
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- You may optionally take Microsoft exams to receive Microsoft Office certification.