IT Security Master Certification Bundle
- Course Fee: £795
- Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Approved eLearning course leading to certification from CompTIA, Cisco, CISA, ISACA and (ISC)².
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This bundle gives you 12 months access to the 7 most valued IT Security certifications CompTIA CASP, CompTIA CySA+, CompTIA Security+, CISA, CISM, CISSP and CCSK. IT Security is considered by many to be the fastest growing and most lucrative sector of the IT market. With today’s leading companies putting an ever growing importance on the security of their infrastructure, IT Security pros are capitalizing on acquiring high salary positions to protect these businesses systems.
CompTIA CASP+ covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualise, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgement across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers while managing risk.
CompTIA CySA+ certification covers vulnerability management, cyber Incident response and security architecture and tool sets.
CompTIA Security+ certification covers network security, compliance and operation security, threats and vulnerabilities as well as application, data and host security. Also included are access control, identity management, and cryptography.
CISA are recognised internationally as professionals with the knowledge, skills, experience and credibility to leverage standards, manage vulnerabilities, ensure compliance, offer solutions, institute controls and deliver value to the enterprise.
CISM trains students for a position in Risk Management, Security Auditor, Compliance Officer or an executive management position as a CSO, CTO or CIO.
CISSP certification is a globally recognised standard of achievement that confirms an individual’s knowledge in the field of information security. CISSPs are information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. It was the first certification in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
CCSK provides students thorough coverage of cloud security fundamentals and prepares them to take the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK certification exam.
These courses include the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flashcards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this course?
- Internal and External Auditors (Both IT and Financial)
- Compliance Officers
- Finance/CPA Professionals
- Information Security Professionals
- Risk Management Professionals
- IT Professionals & Management
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- None. While there are no pre requisites to take these courses you should review the individual course pages for any specific exam requirements.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
- Underlying Security Models
- Selecting Security
- Security Configuration Management
- Network Infrastructure Security
- Secure Web Services
- Risk Management
- Forensic and Incident Response
- Secure System Life Cycle
- Security Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Network Security
- Securing Network Devices
- IOS Enhancement Lab
- USSINg CCP
- Firewall, LAN and VPN security
- Network TerminologyWireless
- Policies and Standards
- Physical Security
- Risk Analysis
- Disaster Recovery
- Computer Forensics
- Security Assessment
- Access Control
- Mitigating Threats
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- IT Governance and Management
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- Protection of Information Assets
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Software Architecture and Design
- Security Architecture and Design
- Operations Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Legal Requirements and Investigations
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
- Legal Issues
- Compliance and Audit
- Information Management and Data Security
- Interoperability and Portability
- Traditional Security
- Data Centre Operations
- Incident Response
- Application Security
- Encryption and Key Management
- Identity, entitlement and access management
- Security as a Service
- Following completion of the online assessment you will receive a IT Cyber Security Master certificate from College of Management and IT (CMIT).
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- You may optionally take exams to receive professional certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details