- Course Fee: £245
- Approved CompTIA eLearning Course
- eLearning course leading to certification from CompTIA
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
CompTIA’s Project+ is a globally recognised project management certification that provides validation of fundamental project management skills. The Project+ Certification confirms a project manager’s knowledge of the entire project life cycle, from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support and closure. The CompTIA Project+ Course measures the necessary competencies for all project managers, particularly in the IT industry. Students will learn the knowledge and skills necessary to complete projects on time and within budget, and learn a common project management terminology used throughout the industry. This course also includes curriculum for the PMP Certification.
This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this course?
- Business Project Managers, IT Project Managers and Project Leaders who wish to formalise their skills.
- Those with less experience may wish to consider the ILM Project Management course
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
- Definitions and Integration Management
- Introduction to Project Management
- Determine Feasibility
- Project Scope Management
- Initiating Scope Plan
- Project Time Management
- Processes of Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Processes of Cost Management
- Earned Value Management
- Risk Management
- Processes and Sources
- Project Quality Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Change Management
- Procurement and Contract Management
- The Close Out Plan
- Once you successfully complete the programme, you will receive a Certificate in Project Management from CMIT.
- You may optionally take exams to receive CompTIA certification. This is assessed through computer-based multiple choice exams (PKO-003). Exam fees are not included in the course price.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- 1Gb of Memory.
- Flash Player 8 or higher.
- Internet access with Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
- Following successful completion of the exams you will receive CompTIA Project+ certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details