CMIT Tutor Vacancies
College of Management and IT (CMIT) is an established elearning training and education provider, based in Wicklow, Ireland. The college provides a range of business, and technology courses to adult learners in Ireland, and is a registered QQI, ILM, and CIW centre. CMIT has a strong commitment to quality and high levels of customer service; this is borne out through very positive learner feedback.
CMIT is seeking applicants for its part-time tutor panel, across a range of areas including: business, web design, childcare, psychology and creative industries, for consideration when vacancies arise.
Key responsibilities are:
- Provision of tutor-support to distance learners
- Review assessments and provide feedback to learners in a timely fashion
- Grading of assessments in line with standards.
The successful candidates will have the following competencies:
- Degree in the relevant subject matter (Level 8 on the NFQ)
- Ability to provide support to remote learners
- Interest and desire to support learners
- Highly organised
- Excellent people skills
- Comfortable with internet technology.